Silver Canadian Maple Leaf 1 oz
- Specifications: 1 oz
- Silver content: 1 oz
- Gross weight: 1.000 troy oz (31.108 g)
- Composition: 99.9% silver
- Denomination: $5 CAD
- Coin diameter: 1.495 in (37.97 mm)
- Thickness: 0.13 in (3.29 mm)
- Mint dates: 1988 – present
- Mint marks: W
The Royal Canadian Mint's Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins are among the world's most popular pure silver coins. The Silver Maple Leaf depicts the profile of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse, while Walter Ott's iconic maple leaf design is featured on the reverse.
The Silver Maple Leaf is minted by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Guaranteed by the Canadian Government, the Maple Leafs are globally respected for their quality and purity.